Streamline Your Operations with FreightPOP's NetSuite Integration
Your TMS Companion for NetSuite
Welcome to FreightPOP's NetSuite Native Integration—an effortless blend of shipping and logistics with NetSuite ERP. Seamlessly connect your NetSuite instance with FreightPOP's TMS to boost efficiency and cut costs. Say goodbye to manual processes and hello to smarter logistics within NetSuite.
Native Integration to NetSuite: Key Benefits
Why Choose FreightPOP's NetSuite Integration?
- Save Time: Reduce manual data entry by up to 90%.
- Increase Efficiency: Cut shipping processing time by 50%.
- Lower Costs: Achieve cost savings of up to 30% on shipping.
- Error Reduction: Minimize human errors in shipping and order processing.
- Scale Seamlessly: Support business growth with a scalable solution.
- U.S. Based Support: Personalized, human interaction every time.
- Home-Grown Technology: At FreightPOP we own all of our own API connections, which means we have no third-party costs to pass to our customers.
FreightPOP TMS Solution Highlights
- Automated Shipping: Create, manage, and track shipments effortlessly right within NetSuite.
- Multi-Carrier Shopping: Access the largest carrier network and shop your own carrier rates, our rates, or marketplace rates.
- Shipment Visibility: Monitor inbound and outbound shipments in real-time, from order to delivery.
- Simplified Invoicing: Never overpay again with automated invoice and carrier quote auditing.
Ready to take your shipping and logistics to the next level with FreightPOP's NetSuite Native Integration? Contact us today via the form to the right to schedule a demo or learn more!
Request a Demo
Native NetSuite x FreightPOP Demo
Check out this quick, 1-min demo video showcasing the simplicity of processing a shipment within the Native NetSuite integration, hosted by Chelsea Bailey, FreightPOP's NetSuite Partner Manager.
"I use FreightPOP everyday to compare the rates of all my shippers and make sure I'm getting the best rates on my shipment. It's also a great place for tracking and all shipment details."
"Having all carriers integrated to one platform makes for easy decision making when shipping freight. Also allows for quick turnaround when setting up new carriers with their pool of already integrated companies'